Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Would you like to grow and develop within a company?
Q Technical Services (UK) Ltd is based in Telford, Shropshire.
We provide installation, maintenance & servicing to electrical, fire & safety and access & security systems and also specialist building facilities services and hire plant.
We are currently looking for a customer delivery team trainee/graduate to assist in our expanding busy company.
You will be responsible for assisting our Customer Delivery Team manager in managing a team of building services engineers all from electrical, security and facilities services backgrounds.
Core responsibilities during and after training will be:
- Assisting the Customer Delivery Team manager in ensuring the efficient delivery of our services to meet external customer requirements.
- Operational responsibilities to provide a customer-focused service, responsible for the provision of the company’s helpdesk, raising of job tasks and communication to customers of planned preventative maintenance schedules or instructed works.
- Materials stock control and buying and purchasing materials as required for customer instructed works to be undertaken.
- Proactive with excellent customer service skills and organisational skills.
Core Skills required prior to training are:
- Good I.T. literacy skills
- Good organisational and customer service skills
- Display a sense of quality and pride in your work and service delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills encompassing a ‘can-do’ attitude and seeing requested tasks and issues through to a completed stage to an ISO9001 standard.
- Be able to provide effective communications over the phone with clarity of speech, knowing what you want to convey, and a willingness to engage with someone using good listening skills and prompts.
This position offers exciting challenges to anyone who is looking at joining a building services company from an electrical and facilities perspective; working with clients who are forward thinking and open to new ideas to improve processes and procedures.
In the first instance please send your current CV, pay structure and any relevant certification to Mr. Andrew Jennings, Managing Director, Q Technical Services (UK) Ltd, Unit B4, Halesfield 5, Telford, Shropshire. TF7 4QJ or you can email these documents through to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES RESPONSES PLEASE.
Posted on November 5th, 2014 by Q Technical
Filed under: Job Vacancies | Comments Off